Warranty. charger pin broken

My Dash Pro was bought in HK through an authorized dealer last Dec. The charger PIN was broken last month and when I checked with the Authorized Agent (Leader Radio Technologies) in HK, they said the 1-year warranty is for the Dash Pro earphone only, but not for the Charger Pro. The warranty for the charger is only 3 months. I found it so ridiculous but the problem is the charger pro is consistently out of stock even I’m willing to pay for a new one. Where on earth can I get a new charger?

Hi Steve! I’ve send you a DM :slight_smile:

Please check your inbox.

Thanks,
Kris

Still waiting after 1 year for them to have in stock the charger cause i have the same issue with the pin, I’ve sent pictures to the bragi team and serial number of my bragi but unfortunately don’t have my ticket after more then one year woth them but so sad they can even sell me the charger cause still out of stock. The worst investment of my life

Hi… Same boat. The left pin of the charger has broken and no replacement available… What can I do? I was using it daily… Really liked it… :frowning: please help!