Touch lock turns off when I receive a phone call

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be a feature, or is a mistake. Whenever I have the touch lock enabled and I get an incoming phone call, the touch lock turns off automatically. This causes me to hit buttons on the dash pro with my hat or whatever I’m wearing over my ears at the time like a good or something. Since I have the nod or shake head gestures turned on for accepting or denying calls, I wish this wouldn’t happen. It kinda drives me nuts.
Just wondering if this bothers other people or is it just me? I would love to be able to turn this off or just have it deleted in the next update. Opinions from others?..

Thanks for reaching out!

It’s actually intended as we would like you to be able to pick up the call, without unlocking the Touch Lock yourself.

If we didn’t implement this feature, you wouldn’t be able to use Head Gestures and touch interface to answer the call. We’ve passed the feedback to our Development Team :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Kristian - Team Bragi

The head gestures work without touching the dash…thats the point isn’t it? So you don’t have to touch them to answer a call or reject it. The touch lock shouldnt matter for that cause your not touching it…just saying I would rather not have it unlocked. Thanks for the reply