The Dash Update Issues

Hey is anybody having update issues? When I first bought my Dash I went straight to the Bragi Updater. In the process of updating, it said there was an error and that it could not continue. I stopped and saw that it had downloaded multiple update files.

From there, I decided to delete them all and start with the rapid update procedure. I used this procedure until my Dash reached 3.0 from 1.0. But when I took them out of the Charger, they did not say if the update was successful. Actually they didn’t even make a noise, I listened carefully but I don’t even think I heard any white noise.

I plugged them into my computer to see if there were any duplicate files like last time but there was no file. Although I did see a file that wasn’t there before. It was named “LOGS” and inside there was a file of unknown size named “CRASHES”. I deleted both folders (“LOGS” holding “CRASHES” in the left and right Dash individually) and reset them both until I saw 3 red flashes on the Charger. I took them out to see if that fixed the problem but when that didn’t work I tried putting them into shipping mode. That didn’t work either.

I made sure they were seated correctly on the mag snap in the Charger, I know they were connected because every time I plugged them into a power source they lit up in sync with the blue light indicating they were fully charged. This is my third pair of The Dash and I’m a proud supporter of Bragi!

Any suggestions on what I should try next would be much appreciated!

I can completely relate! I had purchased a brand new 2nd pair of Dash Pro’s and went for the update… and that was about it! Nothing… lights with no activation sound as you place them in your ear. Pretty much a brick, and a waste of a lot of money! I even spent several days with Bragi support and there was zero resolutions provided.

Bragi really needs to evaluate this last BOS update. There is a lot of unhappy customers here on the same boat.

Lets go Bragi!!!??

Hi,

First of all, thanks for being a proud supporter of Bragi! It’s much appreciated.

In order to help you in the best possible way, we would kindly ask you to reach us at the live-chat on www.bragi.com, or at support@bragi.com. You can also provide your email to me in DM, so our competent Support Team can contact you.

Cheers,
Kristian

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! Be sure that you shouldn’t experience these issues with BOS 3.2.

Can you please provide your Case ID, so I can see the suggestions and troubleshooting that you’ve received?

This helps me clarifying the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Best,
Kristian