The Dash no funktion

I buy the Dash two days before. Then I do the update to 3.1.1
I try to connect with bluetooth but it doesn´t work and i don´t hear anything. There is no sound.
I don´t know what is the problem or what can I do?

Hey Mike,

You can try and reset the Dash by inserting them in the case and, with a paper clip, pressing the reset button until your LED flashes red.

You can also try to perform the update using the Bragi desktop launcher again. You’re reporting that the device is inactive and doesn’t make any sounds. Is it still detected as a drive when you connect it to your computer via USB?

BANE

Hello @Mike_Fries!

As @BANE is mentioning, a reset would be the first step to do.

I can see that you have contacted the Customer Support, and they’re more than happy to help you.

Cheers,
Kristian

I try to reset the dash. the PC see the dash as a drive. I don’t know what the problem is…maybe can bragi send me a downgrade to test if 3.1.1 is the Problem. I don’t try them before I do the update.

I can send you the downgrade files at the email you’ve used for contacting our Costumer Support Team? :slight_smile:

Hi All: Having the same issues. Can someone send me the downgrade files and installations instructions please. I am new to this.

Hello @ASodha!

Please provide me with your email address, and I’ll send the downgrade files as well as instructions :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Kristian

I got same problem, Can you send the downgrade files as well as instruction.

Have you tried to perform a Recovery Update yet?

This should help solving the issue!

Kristian - Team Bragi

Hi All: I got same problem. Can someone send me the downgrade files and installations instructions please. I am new to this.

Please reach us at support@bragi.com so we can help you solving the issue :slight_smile:

Your Team Bragi

I have this problem for over a year now and nothing helps. All they do is offer you a discount to buy a new Dash. For a kickstarter backer this still feels so wrong in every possible way

I have the same problem maybe this might help. I have the dash.Please send what I need to do.