The Dash don't work

Hi all. I’ve been given The Dash as a gift, but the earphones are not working.
When I connect them to The Charger (its led is green), they breath in blue and I can see the USB unit in my PC and the left one as well (using a clip for 2 seconds or/and 7 seconds in The Charger).
However, when I put then in my ears I can’t hear any beep or sound. When I shake them, no lights are on indication their battery status.
I’ve tried to update them to BOS 3.2, but the Bragi Updater says they are up-to-date. I’ve tried reload the firmware with Bragi Updater, rapid update (loading the files individually to each Dash), and recovery update (resetting The Charger holding a clip for 7 seconds), but still the same. There is a folder called LOGS with a file CRASHES.TMP in each of them.
I’ve also reset them with The Charger (with a clip for 7 seconds), switched off The Dash completely (holding the clip for about 10 sec) and connect them again to the USB port. Nothing.
I contacted Bragi Support (Karl) and I was asked to delete the TMP files and try the rapid update again in both earphones. The process was as expected (lights blinking in The Dash and then breathing) but it didn’t work. The CRASHES.TMP files appear again. And no sound at all when I put then in my ears.
After that, I was asked to format both earphones with the computer and try again. I did it, but the same result.
The only solution Bragi Support offer is to repair them, but as they are a gift, I have difficulties to get the invoice and I don’t know when they were bought.
When I asked them about if it’s possible to downgrade or install a previous version of the software, they suggested me to post my question in this forum.
Please, any ideas? Could you send me any previous software version to try it? Any way to get some information from the log files to get a clue?
Any help would be very appreciated!!!
Thank you!!

HEy @donkeymac

I’m right here with the same issue lol

I tried updating like hundred times and nothing
I’m trying to get this to work since couple days, and still nothing and I have contacted Bragi support but have yet to receive a response , hopefully this can get resolved I really like this product but is useless for now :pensive:

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to receive your Case ID, so I can follow up with the Support Team! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Kristian