Swimming with Dash Pro

Does anyone go swimming with their dash pro? I want to go swimming with them but I’ve read so many stories about them breaking and not working afterwards, and customer service being a hassle if they break. Is this a real problem that I should worry about? Should I go swimming with them in?

Thanks

You can go for a swim without being worried! :slight_smile:

Let me know if there is anything.

Cheers,
Kristian - Team Bragi

I swam several times with the original dash but found that it affected the sound quality which remained after the headphones had dried out completely. I am not going to use the pro for swimming…

Sooo glad the Bluetooth issue that plagued the dash is now fixed with the pro though :grin:

It’s really important to use the FitSleeves, as well as letting the unit dry after using it for swimming :slight_smile:

Great to hear that you like TDP!

I just got the Dash Pro and am going to be trying them out for swimming - that is the only reason I got them. Did you try them for swimming - if so how long for etc? Be really interested to know what your experience was like.

Be sure to use The FitSleeves while swimming! It’s extremely important.

Furthermore, remember that you should use The Internal Music player for music while swimming. This means, that you’re not able to use Bluetooth in the water, as the bluetooth connection in water is unstable :slight_smile:

Let us know if there is anything.

Kristian