Right Earbud not charging

I have exactly the same problem - the right bud will not charge. I measured the voltage in the charger and see 5V between the pins on the top part of the right charger but only 0 V at the bottom. My head phones are about 4 months old :frowning:Right Earbud not charging

Sorry to hear that @Rachit & @wudking.

Have you tried to reach out customer support at support@bragi.com?

They’re ready to help you solving this issue!

Kristian - Team Bragi

Yep having same issue. Right earbud not charging

Have you checked that The Golden Pins within The Charger is in the right position? Sometimes it can happen that they get a little bent, which results in The Device not charging correctly.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kristian - Team Bragi

Hi!

I seem to have exactly the same problem: right headphone not charging, 5V on the upper pins in the charger, all pins are in the correct position.

I tried to scratch the contact pads on the right headphone carefully to remove some possible residue but to no avail.

Is there anything more I can do or try?

Thanks!
Hendrik

Hi,

Did they solve your problem?

I have the same issue here!

Hi,

Our Support Team are more than happy to help. We’re troubleshooting for possible issues in order to solve it.

Can you please describe the issue at www.bragi.com, in the live-chat section? Or at support@bragi.com?

Cheers,
Kristian

Same issue here. Tried cleaning, scratching. No luck. I just bought this 2 weeks ago. Barely used it.

Hi,

Can you please provide a picture of The Charger, including The Golden Pins?

You can send it to mere as a DM here :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I am having the same issue with the right earbud.

I got the Sabbat X12 pro but now the right earbud not charging.
Anyone can help on this?

How to claim warranty?

We’re sorry to hear that!

You can reach us at support@bragi.com, or provide your email and name in order for us to contact you :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Kristian, Team Bragi

1. Solve the problem!:slight_smile: put the earbud outside the charging case for a night or over 12 hours and the next morning IT will work. Worked for me.
2 Likes

Sounds yucky but I put a little spit on the connections and it started charging

I just unboxed my earbuds (The Headphone) yesterday. I’m having the same issue right from the start–right earbud does not charge. I see the flash while it’s in the case, but it never turns steady. Anyone else have any luck yet? I’ve contacted support, waiting for a response–will hopefully hear from them within 24 hours.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out here!

I would kindly ask if you’ve received any support yet?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kristian

I have kinda the same problem but my left earbud won’t turn on out of the box

Have you been in contact with the Support Team yet?

I’m having the same issue, did they solve your problem?

Same with mine, it was working fine, I put it away for like 5 min then I pull it back out to find the right earbud not working and the flashing light stuck at red, it wouldn’t turn off or connect even though it said that I could, then later it turned off and it won’t turn on or charge