Right Dash stopped working 3.2 update attempt

So today the 3.2 update came out. i tried updating it a few times, but after the fourth time my right dash pro stopped working.

I only have it for 23 days, and already it’s broke (software related)

i tried refreshing it, resetting it, but nothing helps the right dash breath.

is there anything i can due, apart from getting my money back, i really would like to get my right dash working again.

it’s a fantastic product and i really like it.

much help appreciated, thank you

I’ve had that happen with the original dash, I believe you need to hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds to get them to reset. You can also try plugging them into a different usb port and or cable and pressing the reset button for 2 seconds to see if your computer reads both dash units in the file explorer (Windows) Also I’m sure you have, but check the pins make sure you are seated perfectly.

Have you tried to perform a Recovery Update? This should help solving the issue.

Our Support Team are ready to assist you at support@bragi.com, or in the live-chat function at www.bragi.com.

Be sure that we’ll fix this together :slight_smile:
Kristian

Hi I just got my dash and I’m having some software related issues.

My headphones were working fine with playlists on the headphones hard drive when I first started them up, but when I tried connecting it to the Bragi app it said they needed to be updated. I tried the desktop update multiple times but it didn’t work so I tried the rapid update multiple times and it only worked on the right one (my computer never detected the left one). Next I tried the desktop update again and it said the headphones were up to date but they still weren’t working so I reinstalled the update after many attempts of it getting stuck on the pinhole step.

I’ve tried resetting, factory resetting, updating, rapid updating, using different cords, and pretty much anything you can think of over for countless hours over the past 4 days and nothings worked.

The headphones still don’t work. They breath in sync while they are charging but when I take them out the light on the right one turns off and its unresponsive. Conversely, the left one light stays on and I hear faint static coming from it. The headphones show up on my phone as “The Dash 25X”

Also, when I plug the headphones in the computer, in the hard drive it has some crash files in a folder titled “LOGS”
the files are called “CRASHES.BGL, and TRACES.BGL” they won’t open on my computer because they are BGL files.

I’ve tried everything! I’m a broke student and I literally spent my last cash on these headphones after losing my dongle and headphones.

Please help me! Is there anyway I can exchange them for working ones!?

Thanks!
-MF