Right Dash nor working anymore

Hello,
I bought one Dash on Bestbuy in Miami, FL, USA on february and now, suddenly, it has stopped working. The left dash charges perfectly, but the right one doesn´t charge or do nothing any more. It was working well and two days ago I place it in the charger and both of them showed breathing red but the right one stopped after 4 or 5 seconds. Since then nothing.
I tried to reset it a few times but nothing happens.
What can I do?

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had some issues with The Dash Pro.

Have you checked whether your Golden Pins located in the Charger Pro, have been bent?

Please send a photo of your Golden Pins so I can investigate if your Charger has been broken.

Kristian - Team Bragi

For me - I have to make very certain I have good connection - sometimes it take a few reinsertions to get it to show it is charging.
When I place the buds in the charger - i make sure I get a Blue blinking light - to me that lets me know that I have a good connection on the pins

Hi Kristian,
I’m having the exact same problem.
I bought my Dash - Black on Amazon.com in last May.
Everything was working great until 3 days ago, when the right-side Dash has stopped working. I Tried to reset it several times and to connect it to a computer with different USB cables, but nothing happens.
when I charge the Dash with right-side Dash, they both get extremely hot.
I’m trying to reach your support via email, but haven’t got a response yet.
Please help me solve this problem.

BragiBragi2

Thanks for reaching out! Your Golden Pins looks fine to me.

I would kindly ask you to provide your Case ID, email or name so I can follow up on the issue :slight_smile: Just write me a DM here.

Cheers,
Kristian

It started working again suddenly
The problem now is that I updated it with the las version and now the LEFT one has died
It´s not even “breathing”. I tried the rapid update and the left one doesn´t show.
Tried as well the “2 seconds pinhole, wait 5 seconds, then 5 seconds pinhole” and nothing.
Now the Left Dash doesn´t do anything

I’ve answered you in the other thread!

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

/ Kristian