No sound in left ear

Thanks for reaching out.

You can remove the Mesh in many different ways. I use a needle personally, but please provide your Case ID so I can follow up personally!

Kristian - Team Bragi

My case ID is 288397.

Support did email me back - it was in my spam folder and I didn’t realize it.

I was told that I could use a toothpick to push on one side of the speaker grill so the other pops out and then clean the back side of the grill thoroughly. I did it, but the grill is now bent and the little rubber ring has come off the back of the grille and I can not get the grill back in.

Is there any chance I could get a replacement Mesh? I can see no other way to fix this.

Thank you,

Ever Gavelis.

I have the same issue my left one just stopped working. And its not wax, I checked. My case number is 292988 I’m very disappointed with this issue. Mine are about an year old :frowning: please fix the issue it seems to be happening to a big percentage of your customers.

Thanks for the effort so far!

You can send an email to support@bragi.com referring to this thread - then we can help you getting a replacement.

Kristian

I thought I had the perfect headphones until one stopped working. I have written to support and all thy are suggesting are things written on this forum and none of them work. :frowning:

I’m in the exact same boat. I had them working for a while but then one suddenly stopped. I’ve received two different troubleshooting emails from Bragi and neither worked. They are obviously canned responses that others have received and others have provided similar feedback. My current case number is 295298. I’ve asked for a new set or a refund. You should not have to spend this kind of money and constantly reboot or refresh connection every other day.

I’ve had The Headphone for more than a year and also suddenly lost all sound from the left ear bud. I’ve tried the instructions sent by customer service to no avail. Please send updated instructions to resolve the issue.

My left earbud will not turn off - the light is constantly on even after I take it off the power source. Then it does not connect when I place it in my left ear. The right seems to be working fine though. HELP!!

I can see that your case has been transferred to the Aftersales Team :slight_smile:

They will come back to you with a solution.

Cheers,
Kristian - Team Bragi

Do you have a Case ID I can follow up?

Kristian - Team Bragi

I would kindly ask you for your Case ID so I can follow up on this personally :slight_smile:

Kristian - Team Bragi

What’s your Case ID?

Kristian - Team Bragi

I just sent it in for replacement. Can’t wait to use them again. Thanks @kristian

My case ID is #292540. Thank you.

I’m having the same problem. I updated to the latest software using the bragi updater and no change. Lights blink synchronized. I noticed that if while music is playing in the right ear if I take the headphone out and bring it over to the left side of my head the left one starts playing!

Hoping posting here will help others do the same test. Bragi how can we tell if this is a software or a hardware issue? Maybe the antennas got loose? :):):):slight_smile: I hope it’s a software synch issue and we can fix it with an update.

Same issue. Support is asking me to provide a photo of a paper receipt from four months ago. I can no longer provide this so even though they suggested my device is dysfunctional, I’m shi*t out of luck. Be warned before purchasing to keep your receipt at all costs.

Hello,
I have all the same issues as the above, but thought I’d post in here what I Just sent to customer support via the contact form:

I received The Headphone for Christmas, and am incredibly frustrated every time I use the product. The left headphone continually does not work, and even if I do get it working after 30 minutes of trying, the next time I turn them on the left headphone again doesn’t work. I’d love to use the product, and the 10% of the time that it does work it’s great! But spending 30 minutes to get it working EVERY time just isn’t worth it. Please don’t tell me to go to the forums as I’ve done everything here: No sound in left ear but most of the time nothing works, and I just don’t use the headphones. Please help me so I can use the product again!

Hopefully I hear back from support, and it’s something other than checking the forum! However, if support that checks on here would like to help, my case ID is 302022. Thanks!

Hi,
I am experiencing the same problem with the left earphone as well, and it is becoming more frequent now, that I almost cannot use the device any longer.

It initially starts with a distorted sound and eventually cuts off. In some cases, I would have to switch off and one several times for the left earphone to pick up. In other cases, I would have to plug the device to its charger for it to reinitialize, even though it has been fully charged.
This is increasingly frustrating now.

Thanks for reaching out!

We’re really sorry to hear that you’re having some issues. I tried to look for you in the system, but I can’t find you as I do not have your Case ID.

Can you kindly send it so I can follow up personally? :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!

Kristian - Team Bragi

Well unfortunately my Headphone has incurred this fetal problem as well. I reached out to support but after trying all their suggestions as well as those mentioned above I could not get the left Headphone to pair again to the right. To make matters worse I received these as a gift for Christmas and I don’t have the receipt, nor was I able to obtain it, so support says I’m SOL and they can’t help me. Why can’t my order history be looked up by serial number? Crazy…

I seems to me like Bragi should have a better answer to a problem that effects so many people across all of their products. This is clearly not a “manufacturing defect” as much as it is a design flaw that you can expect to experience at some point after your purchase.

I really liked these headphones before this issue, but is it worth it to have to pay $150 every year because you’re headphones spontaneously unpair from each other?

Jon (case #309555)