Let’s face it. Bragi left us, The Dash *whatever* users

Seems like Bragi has left the building going after other projects. BOS 3.2 was the last move apparently or more should have happened by now.
It was an interesting experience with a bittersweet ending.
Thanks Bragi.
Over and out.

1 Like

That’s okay! The Sennheiser Momentums and Jabra Elite Active 65t are better products!

@carlosnunez: With all due respect, you are wrong, in my opinion. :wink: The waterproofing, software, touch controls, extra sensors, PerfectFit, Starkey signature sound and etc. make The Dash impossible to beat and you’ll never convince me otherwise! :facepunch:

3 Likes

My Spider-man tingeling was not wrong…

Bragi:

Big news ahead!

Our mission to Enable, Protect and Entertain started by making The Dash, the first true wireless headphone running an ultra efficient AI that could learn and get better over time.
Our technology since then has grown so much that it’s now applied beyond our own products and Bragi is ready to complete its transformation into a software, AI and IP licensing company.

We confirm that the product business (The Dash Pro and The Headphone) have been acquired by a 3rd party company which will carry on with the brand, product and customer support.

We’re currently working hard to ensure a smooth transition so that all open cases will be taken care of properly and we will share with you the details of what this means for you as soon as possible on social media and on the website.

As our adventure continues, we want to say a big “thank you” to all the Bragi Family for your amazing support since the beginning!

1 Like

Thanks for being part of this journey, guys! It’s definitely not over. Your support has been truly amazing, and you’ve been a really important player in order to run this company :slight_smile:

You can check out the full press release here:

Let us know if you’re having any inputs.

Best,
Kristian - Team Bragi

1 Like

I have a pair of 65t’s. Overall I strongly prefer the dash and feel like I wasted my money on the 65t’s.

They’re not on the same level as a Dash Pro or even a Dash.

Cons vs. the Dash/Dash Pro:
Audio is very tinny.
They fall out easily when talking or chewing or on their own after a bit
They protrude further from your ears (earmuffs/industrial ear protection won’t fit over them)

Pros vs the Dash/Dash Pro:

Much faster connecting to the phone each time
Smaller/better charging package
I prefer the buttons to the touch. Bragi’s touch has always required multiple gestures from me.
It’s an actual company that didn’t lie about warranty support. Repeatedly. Over the course of months. Seriously - the owners should be ashamed. They literally stole from people.

Going to use my Dash Pros until they die and then see what’s on the market at that time.

2 Likes

Guys.
I bought 2 set of Bragi Pro, for myself and my brother. I’m using it for 2 years and now I really need to buy a spare part of Ear piece Memory foam size L. I had tried to use M size but the bass sound and environmental noise seal is not good.

Bragi please advise how can we reach those spare part.

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out here!

We’re still working on the transition together with the acquirer in order to ensure a smooth transition. As soon as everything is aligned, the production can start which means that the accessories can be available again :slight_smile:

I’ll post a link in here as soon as we have any news.

1 Like

Hi Kristian, thanks - please can you give us some visibility on timing for completion of the transition. I, like many others, have been waiting patiently for support or a new pair of the Dash Pros but we can’t wait forever. The least your loyal customers can expect is for you and the acquirer to be completely open, honest and transparent. Thanks, Kim

1 Like

I agree with Kim, if your customers get the feeling that you abandoned them (which a lot of us do) then you could have solder to apple and it still wouldn’t have saved your customer base. Be honest and tell us how it is, otherwise, everything we’re being told from month to month is just making you look worse.

2 Likes

Kristian, the silence is deafening - please respond to my earlier information request which is not unreasonable.

1 Like

Hi Kim,

I would really like to give you more information on the transition, however we’re not provided with anything yet. I’ll reach out to my colleagues for some more information :slight_smile:

Thanks for your understanding.

Kristian - Team Bragi

Hi Kristian, thanks - as we don’t know who the acquiring company is, let alone who the point of contact would be, it appears that by default you are the point of contact, so it would be helpful and appreciated if you could pass on my messages to the acquiring company and get back to me with the answers to my questions. I would have thought that this is incredibly simple and straightforward and that you would have done this already, its unclear to me why you haven’t. The lack of communication is rendering the acquiring company’s credibility zero at this point.