Left earbud not working

This is my second set of The Headphone, the first one I had went through the same issue, though much quicker. No sound comes out of the left bud, and when I try to charge it, the light stays on, and occasionally flickers. I’ve really enjoyed my Bragi earbuds, but it’s frustrating that I’m experiencing the same issue twice with the same product in such a short span of time

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some issues with your device.

Do you have a ticket number from Customer Support, so I can follow up personally? :slight_smile:

Kristian - Team Bragi

Hi Kristian,
All I have from my emails with a CS rep in 2017 from my first replacement is a RMA number: 10009846

I haven’t had a chance to follow up with the device that has been experiencing issues as of this month yet as I was away - I assumed since I had already had the replacement done previously (a month after I received them in January of 2017) I wouldn’t be eligible for any further assistance from customer service.

I just took a moment to submit a request, and was provided with the following number: 323813

thanks for your response!

Hi Owen,

Thanks for your response! I can see that the Customer Support Team are in contact with you. They’ve reached out :slight_smile:

Best,
Kristian