Left Dash Pro Dead ,,,, ! HELP !?

Anyone have any problems with the left dash not charging or working. My left Dash suddenly stopped working won’t connect to the Dash Pro charger and the original Dash Charger. Tried readjustment of the dash while it sits on the magnetic connection no luck. I also reset it and tried to load the firmware again but with the left dash having no connection it doesn’t even read it. Any comments would be appreciated. Oh I am in contact with suppprt.
Sucks though seeing I just got it

Here is a update sending a new left dash pro,!!! Thanks Bragi

Excellent news Rob. God speed with the delivery!

Thanks Bane I am hoping the same.

My left dash pro is not charging as well. help!

I bet this happened after an update because you didn’t update it properly and ended up corrupting the left Dash firmware. It’s happening so often because users are not following the very delicate update procedure properly and are bricking their left earbud

Hello @nevprado!

As mentioned in some of the other threads, please provide me with your Case ID so we can solve this as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Kristian

My right dash seems to be goosed. Tried resitting it in the case, but just no joy. Can’t seem to get anything going on the right side.

It won’t let me do an update either, because they’re not breathing in sync.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Lee

@Lee_Gathercole, out Technical Support Team are ready to help you at support@bragi.com!

Please send us an email :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kristian

My left dash pro also dead suddenly like yours… just 3 weeks after use

Please reach us at the live-chat section at www.bragi.com - Our competent Support Team will help you solving this :slight_smile:

My left earbud isn’t working either. So frustrating. Tried charging, Tried resetting, tried updating, its dead. Please help. I’m at my wits end. My issue ID is 327788.

My left earbud isn’t working either. So frustrating. Tried charging, Tried resetting, tried updating, its dead. Please help. I’m at my wits end. My issue ID is 327788.

Hi Joseph,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing these issues.

I can see that Karl have contacted you this Monday with a troubleshooting solution, and it would be great if you could get back to him, in order to solve this issue :slight_smile:

Let me know if there is anything else.
Kristian - Team Bragi