Left Dash not playing music

First off I just want to say to Bragi that I love the Dash and have supported you guys since 2014. That said, after the update I experienced issues with the left Dash. The audio transparency continues to work; you can toggle this setting through the left Dash but you can’t hear the voice confirmation. The breathing on the left Dash also works, it’s only until I start playing music (via internal music player or phone).

It seems to work 1/5 times I place them in my ears and that’s with connection buffers. I would say I use both the internal music player and BT connection fairly often. Although unlike most, I transfer my music (.mp3) via my phone with an OTG cable. I use the Galaxy S7 (Verizon) and when I transferred music for the first time to my Dash on 2.2 my phone added 2 folders automatically called Android and LOST.DIR. However, I continued to experience an awesome connection on 2.2. On 3.0.1 I though these 2 folders were causing some sort of interference so I deleted them. Afterwards, I still had NFMI problems. I’ve always transferred my new music through my phone and plan to do so in the future. Bragi please offer any possible solution to fix this. I respect that it takes time for you guys to send out updates but maybe you guys could send out a minor update to fix connection issues? Any other possible fixes from the Bragi community would also be much appreciated!

UPDATE:
So after trying to fix this weak connection between the left and right Dash I found out that by toggling the Virtual 4D Menu off, the connection returned to being reliable. I no longer had to burrow the Dash deep into my ear, though I really do like using the 4D Menu so until this macro doesn’t interfere with the NFMI connection I’ll keep it turned off.

Thanks Bragi,
Dominic