Garbage Devices

I have had three support sessions to deal with my Starkey Dash Pro’s not holding their charge. Each time, it’s a different solution. 1) move the charging pins around, 2) reinstall the latest update 3) go back to the audiologist that fitted you as this is a Starkey problem, not a Bragi problem. Things worked great for 6 months then these very expensive earphones turned into pieces of garbage. The initial cost and the amount of time spent troubleshooting is unacceptable. Even more unacceptable is that Bragi can never find the previous support ticket as I go through my iOS app to report so each time I have to repeat everything that was done before. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Given that Bragi has sold their hardware to an unknown buyer, I have no hopes for a resolution. Just more hoops to jump through with no actual resolution.

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! I would like to have a look at this case - Can you please provide your email or the Case ID so I can have a look at it :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kristian - Team Bragi