Five weeks later and europeen customers can still not shop

Hi,

I have been waiting five weeks for Bragi to stock up on there “accessories” in the europeen store. Can still not use my Dash pros since I can not buy fit tips. No answer from Bragi on when or if there will be any solution. So for people in Europ. Do not buy this product!!!

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would kindly ask you to provide your Case ID or your email in order for me to follow up :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Team Bragi

I am facing the same issue on the us store. i haven’t been able to use my bragi pro for several weeks due to needing a replacement charger and all i was told have to wait for it be in stock. It’s frustrating since i do not want to buy another headset just for the charger. It’s truly disappointing

+1 on this subject i can also not find the fit sleeves anywhere listings on Amazon and the store read as out of stock , is the company shutting down ?

The Company seems to have quite a problem delivering anything at all. I think that there is quite a chance that they are shutting down. I would not buy a new pair of them. Trying to get help from the support gets me nothing except excuses.

I know it’s frustrating the long waits for Bragi’s amazing and ground breaking products – I myself have experienced them. However, it’s a small price to pay for the most advanced and coolest design on the market. Please be patient (good things come to those who wait) and have some faith! :heart:

I agree that this product is amazing, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to use mine since October 2018. I bought into the Kanoa headphone hype when they started, and now I’m beginning to get the same feelings from these guys. It’s a bit unsettling.

Thanks for the interest!

Bragi is not shutting down. In the meantime, you can find the Comply Foam Tips on the following website:
https://www.complyfoam.com

Thanks,
Kristian