E-use! Yes, thank you Bragi, this is the best development!

…or not.

Visited the Chinese buyer’s website e-use.com 10 Oct. and found some emails:
orders@e-use.com, sales@e-use.com & rma@e-use.com.

What the heck, I decided to mail all three. So exciting!:

” Hi E-use,

I hope you will be up and running with new software and firmware releases very soon.

The Bragi app and firmware is old.

Any timeframe of fixing that? I have a working set of The Dash Pro + charger and hope you will continue developing software & features for the existing units.”

No answer but I wrote this to rma@e-use.com some minutes later:

“ Hi again,

You need to fix this or you will loose trust fast:

"Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 RCPT (sales@e-use.com) dosn’t exist

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 RCPT (orders@e-use.com) dosn’t exist"

Only rma@e-use.com seams to work.”

Got an answer two years later (18 Oct):

“Hi,

We have received 3 emails from you, thanks very much for your kind reminding.

Regarding order email, the right one is order@e-use.com, not “orders”… for sales@e-use.com , EUse has not set this public email before, pls kindly noted.

Currently we are setting up our domain and support website , there is really a bug at this moment …

Regarding the Bragi app, we will reevaluate it and may update in the coming weeks… thanks for your feedback.

As for Bragi community website, EUse has not taken over this.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you .

best,
Customer service center
support@e-use.com

So I answered:

“ Hi and thank you for replying.

Regarding order email, the right one is order@e-use.com, not “orders”… for sales@e-use.com , EUse has not set this public email before, pls kindly noted.

Okay, but please look at your website then (if this is your webpage at all. See www.e-use.com

If orders@e-use.com is not valid you should change this fast on your “under construction”-page.

And if not sales@e-use.com is not public email address you should also correct this at the same time.

I can only wish you the best of luck. I mean that.

Right now, with the very bad exit that Bragi did, leaving us earbuds buyers out in the cold, promising us that it “soon will go back to normal” but nothing happens and now with your poor approach I truly hope you will shape up asap (as of today).

Good luck,”

Good luck to us all.

Edit: They corrected the email addresses 20 Oct…

3 Likes

E-use just published a big update on their site! They still use the name Bragi there, which I think is interesting. Looks like manufacturing might actually resume at some point? I wonder whether they’ll continue the manufacturing partnership with V-Tech?

I just looked and don’t see any update or change? Is it e-use.com Josh?

Great news.
The Bragi support site can now be found under https://support.e-use.com/
I just had a chat with Marco.
They seem to be mass producing the first batch at this moment.
They hope to be ready at the end of this month.
And they are going to follow up on all the outstanding tickets.
Maybe Xmass is bringing me the Dash Pro … AGAIN
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh this is good news indeed. I personally wouldn’t hold my breath for Christmas though. So many customers waiting for over a YEAR on replacements… Jeez.

1 Like

It was odd, Bane. There had been just the basic color formerly known as Bragi blue placeholder site with just the e-mails for a while and then when I wrote my last post, the site had been updated with a new product feature sheet and looked very similar to the old Bragi site – the font was notably different. But now it’s back to the placeholder site. :thinking:

Curiouser and curiouser… Hopefully that means they are almost ready to launch! Thanks for the heads up

Maybe this is the address you’re looking for: https://support.e-use.com

Finally - been waiting since June!

The products page in here shows the Dash pro now with a black slider, rather than the light silver or gunmetal silver I’ve seen to date. Is this reflective of their new style I wonder? looks awesome.

1 Like

Here they mention that a new product is on the way. Ooo, very intriguing!

2 Likes

Ooh… Very interesting indeed!!

2 Likes

Interesting news.
Last week the Dash Pro has been re-approved by the FCC .

According to the specs no changes have been made in the design and the electronics.

2 Likes

Nice find. Packaging is the only thing that looks different there.

I’m wildly curious about their new product mentioned on their site!!

2 Likes