Broken copper tip on charger please help

I bought a pair three years ago this month a small part on the charger somehow came off. I contacted Bragi tech support after three emails pictures they ask me for a receipt in order to Fix it. How would one have a receipt from three years ago A good support would offer a fix and would have to buy another with SERVICE LIKE THAT WHY WOULD I SPEND THE MONEY
If there is anything we can do to repair please advise my email 9secgixer@gmail.com or earmstrong13@gmail.com

Alright this happened to me as well WHAt I do is jam a staple inside and make it the conductor pin now it’s working

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out!

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had issues with your device, however, The Dash comes with 1-year warranty.

‘‘Your DASH also comes with a ONE-YEAR Limited Warranty. The terms of this voluntary manufacturer’s warranty are determined exclusively by the applicable ‘Warranty Information’ documents which may differ by country. As Bragi products are worn in the ear, they do require regular cleaning and some routine maintenance.’’

Link: https://support.bragi.com/hc/en-us/articles/206192329-Store-Warranty-Returns

Let us know if there is anything else :slight_smile:
Your Team Bragi