Bragi Dash Pro Issues

Somebody please help!!

I had my Dash for about 6 months now all been well upto about 2 weeks ago.
There is now a static noise in the left ear price only and when trying to connect via the Bragi app on my Iphone it keeps connecting (the static would stop) but drop the connection immediately and then try and connect again for split second an this keeps happening. I have been through the recovery update process that seemed to work initially however the same issue starts happening again almost immediately . I am getting rather frustrated and beginning to question why I opted to buy the most expensive Bragis’
Please can somebody advise how to solve this issue on a premium product I have had for less than 6 months!!!

@czm:
I am sorry to hear that you are having problems! I know how disappointing that can be as a customer that has also had some issues with their Bragis. And I can say that it’s worth it to hang in there and work to resolve any issues! Please contact support@bragi.com and they will be able to help you!

Kind regards,
Josh

1 Like

I have still has no news from Bragi support on what is happening. Is this really the type of service you get from a company who supposedly class themselves as a high end?

Hi,

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with The Dash Pro. Do you have a Case ID so I can follow up on the troubleshooting?

Make it a great day,
Your Team Bragi

My last message today was:

Bragi: Chat with Visitor 8094460
Lea (Bragi)

Mar 6, 16:15 CET

***Hi ***

Thank you for your message.

I can truly understand your feelings in this situation but unfortunately our hubs are under maintenance due to the implementation of the changes to the shipping logistics as they have unfortunately been affected as well in this situation. We expect this to be finalized in the coming weeks and as soon as it has been, we will provide you with your return documents for your unit. Once again, our deepest apologizes that this situation has affected your case in such a way.

If we can provide you with any further information, do let us know.

All the best,
Lea & your Team Bragi

I am sure you can understand how frustrating it is to have paid £250 and have no idea when they will be replaced. I don’t even mind shipping them to you wherever in the world you are. Tell me the address and I will get them sent to you via DHL/Fed Ex.
I just need them repaired or replaced ASAP

Dear Bragi

Just saying “coming weeks” is not acceptable and if I do not have an answer I will be forced to contact the EU regulator:

https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/consumer-contracts-guarantees/consumer-guarantees/index_en.htm

I have copied and pasted this from the above link:

Consumer guarantees

When you sell a good or a service to a consumer online or via other means of distance communication (by telephone, mail order) or outside a shop (from a door-to-door salesperson), the consumer has the right to return the item or cancel the service within 14 days. This is sometimes referred to as the cooling-off period or the withdrawal period. No reason or justification has to be given by the consumer.

EU law also stipulates that you must give the consumer a minimum 2-year guarantee (legal guarantee) as a protection against faulty goods, or goods that don’t look or work as advertised. In some countries national law may require you to provide longer guarantees .

After-sale responsibilities/faulty products

If the product you sold turns out to be faulty — or doesn’t look or work as advertised — within the timeframe of the legal guarantee, you are responsible for this. In some countries this can also be the case if you are the manufacturer or importer.

When can your customer claim redress?

Be aware that you are legally bound by any public statements you make about your products, especially through advertisements or on labels.

If you are a retailer, your customers can ask for redress under the legal guarantee provided by EU law - if an item:

doesn’t match the product description

has different qualities from the model advertised or shown to the client

is not fit for purpose - either its standard purpose or a specific purpose ordered by the customer which you accepted

doesn’t show the quality and performance normal in products of the same type

wasn’t installed correctly - either by you, or by the customer, due to shortcomings in the instructions

If you inform your customer that the product you are going to sell has quality problems, they cannot then claim redress from you about this particular defect .

What can your customer claim?

Your customers have the right to ask you to do any of the following without any charge (for postage, labour, material, etc.):

repair the product

replace the product

reduce the price

cancel the contract and reimburse them in full (in some countries, the sales contract cannot be cancelled if the fault is minor, e.g. scratch on a CD case)

Repair or replacement

In most countries there is a "hierarchy of remedies". This means that your customer must firstly request that you repair the product, or replace it if repair is not a viable option (e.g. too expensive). You must do this within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience for your customer.

Price reduction or full refund

Another option for your customer is that you give them a price reduction or a full refund, but only if repair or replacement:

is not possible

would be too expensive, given the nature of the product/defect

would be very inconvenient for the customer

cannot be completed by your business within a reasonable time

Additional guarantees

You can also offer the consumer an additional commercial guarantee (warranty). This can either be included in the price of the product or at an extra cost. This warranty does not replace the legal guarantee, which is always a minimum of 2 years, and you must inform the consumer that this will not affect their right to the legal guarantee.

Implementation of legal guarantees and warranties in each country

Each EU country implements the rules slightly differently. You can read more about how you should implement the legal guarantees and warranties in each EU country via the link below.

Choose country

Consumer Law Ready

Consumer Law Ready is an EU-wide programme, offering free training courses in consumer law for micro businesses and SMEs. You can apply to attend a training course in your country to ensure that your SME is Consumer Law Ready.

You will clearly see my rights and I have no hesitation in taking this matter further unless I can have a suitable resolution.

Any response from Bragi? Of course not.

Useless company

We know the frustration for sure, however we don’t have any further updates besides the ones provided already.

Thanks for the patience, and be sure that we’ll get back to you as soon as we have it ready! :slight_smile:

Please could you highlight what the issues are again?

My case number is 382262

Please can I have an update on the return of my faulty (garbage) Dash Pros?

Hi,

Marco just came back to you with an answer :slight_smile:

Did you get the chance to check it out?

Best,
Kristian

Yes. Still no confirmation on when my faulty load of crap Dash Pros will be replaced/repaired thou.