Bragi App not working with my Huawei Mate 20 Pro mobile phone

Bragi App not working with my Huawei Mate 20 Pro mobile phone. I would like to know the date of new Bragi App version be available to download. Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback! Are you not able to find it on Google Play? It should be compatible with Huawei Mate 20 Pro!

Looking forward to hearing from you so we can escalate it to the Development Team.

Cheers,
Kristian - Team Bragi

Hi Team Bragi,
the actually Bragi app version is also not compatible with my new Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I can’t connect my Dash Pro with the App. Please check this matter together with your Development Team and let me have your reply in this topic. Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Patrick

Hi Kristian
No, the Dash Pro cannot connect with the Bragi App at all. even not success once! I can only use it to hear music and talking as an ordinary hands free head phone…not able to enjoy the features provided with Bragi App that I was using with my Samsung Sx mobile. very disappointed.

regards
Teddy

Hi
what is the status now? any update for this problem?

I got no reply to my issue (Patrick). Please let me have one. Thank you

I would like to know if you already have good news about this problem. I am really waiting for your response. Hear you hopefully soon.

Our Technical Support Team are ready to assist you at support@bragi.com!

Please reach out, or provide your email :slight_smile:

Kristian - Team Bragi

their reply was they will check with their technical team on the issue…then, no reply at all…and, not resolved yet.

i would like to know if the issue has been started to address…

Hi Patrick, are you still using the Dash Pro and Huawei Mate 20 Pro? seems we have waited too long and the issue has not been resolved. what can we do other than posting here?

Hi Teddy, yes I am still use both devices and this issue is still not resolved and open by bragi. I also can’t understand why this take so long time for a update. The support team wrote me that the are working on it, but this information is long time ago. Patrick

Exactly, I reported this in last December but still not resolved yet…very disappointed.

I am too :frowning: not really good support!

bad…indeed! Keep on checking Play Store for update version…disappointed and disappointed every day!

the worst thing is the captioned topic is unlisted…Team Bragi does not want other user know this issue…very in-transparent.