Anyone have battery life icon on android?

I just got a new samsung s9 and still have no battery icon on status bar or anywhere else. I thought I read somewhere that it worked for android 8 oreo. Am I wrong?

Thanks for reaching out!

It’s not working with Android at the moment, as they haven’t updated their software so we can implement it.

We’re constantly working on finding ways to implement the battery status to the top bar :slight_smile:

Kristian - Team Bragi

Thanks for the reply, I just actually found 5hat out through some more research online and saw it went be implemented on all android until the Oreo 8.1 update.

It would be awesome if it was in the app for us to see as well, seems like a big missing feature in the app as well as an equalizer/transparency controls and some additional activities or sports.

I have an LG V30 running Android Oreo and it’s working for me.

LG V20 running Android 7.0 has a battery status icon in the status bar beside the bluetooth icon. I haven’t watched it closely enough to assess how many levels it can display but it could be as few as four. No percentages are available.

Galaxy note 8 got Oreo this morning. No percentage or visible icon in the notification bar but there is a mention of battery in the Bluetooth device area

Yeah I got that working like that as well. This is why makes me wonder why we can’t get a percentage. If we can get this then why can’t we get it on the bragi app?