Am I the only one? Waiting months

I don’t think that Bragi is abandoning the Hearables market, based on their most recent press release (see my post in the Community section.) Please be patient and have hope!

1 Like

Yep I am in the same boat, totally bricked Dash Pros and nothing but excuses as why to why they cant replace.

Seriously unhappy first time (and last time!) Bragi customer.

I’ve been waiting over six months to have my pair of – pros return to me no one ever reaches out about every two weeks I leave a message nobody calls nothing is this company a failure

Can I please have your Case ID / Email in order to follow up on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Kristian

I have had the same issues that you and it looks like that they have serious problems to process the support when the solution is a repair or replacement. In the end the only solution was to buy a replacement in the secondary market that it works but obviously is not a support. The support is very polite but apart from that in the end you will loose your time. To be honest, and surprising, I have realised that the product is really working perfect with the replacement of the right dash and the original one never work perfect (the battery of the right dash I think it was damaged and randomly switch Off from time to time till death) but with the support process is almost impossible to solve this kind of imperfections. So yes, it is a pity. The product was nice in concept and some followers are enjoying their promises but a lot of customers are suffering in silence. Now it works for me after two years and a lot of time and money wasted but with the price of the dash it should not be like that.

1 Like

Yeah stuff these useless Bragi idiots. Customer service is the worse I have ever dealt with.

Rubbish product, even worse customer services. Criminals

ADVICE
DO NOT EVER BUY BRAGI PRODUCT.

@czm: Being frustrated does not warrant outright rudeness or libel. How would you like it if I judged you as being some dumb person because of your poor English? I believe that Bragi is trying their best. I believe that you were trying your best when you wrote your post. However, in both instances the end-product is less than perfect – just like anything in life. Everybody is at different places. Please treat Bragi the way that you would like to be treated.

2 Likes

Agreed! 100% on your statement buddy

Yes, I am also waiting.

I was told today that after consulting their senior management, they have yet to have any stock. This is despite me sending the unit in since December. My warranty expired in Feburary this year. Previously, Bragi indicated that their transport hub had some issue which would most probably be resolved by the end of March.

It’s ironic that the Dash Pro is being priced at a premium but there is 0 service recovery on Bragi’s part (indefinite waiting time, ambiguous reply and stalling on their part). I should not have been so greedy to have coveted the novel function of a built in translator and I bought it intending to use for my ongoing university exchange (which is sadly coming to an end soon). At this price, I could have gotten myself a Bose and a seperate translator and not have to go through this frustrating ordeal.

Case ID 383894 email address is
Jlach13@gmail.com

So it was exactly what I suspected, despite being told repeatedly by Bragi (and some fans) that it wasn’t the case.

Bragi dumped the hardware business and screwed anyone who bought the product.

I do not understand how it is allowable for a company to not honor the warranty. Some purchasers had failures almost immediately after purchase. Others of us have been waiting for many months.

I finally went out and bought an alternative product, which is the highest rated and still inferior to the Bragi design.

After helping to sell many units, owning three products myself, and being an early Kickstarter adopter, what are we to think? Extremely disappointed in how Bragi and the founder handled themselves here.

1 Like

I could not disagree. I really hope that the buyer will continue the product line… but I am sceptical. There are now a huge amount of product on the market, but none of them offers the complete control we have with the dash (pro). Bragi got a lot of bad ratings in reviews, but if you read them carefully it becomes obvious that the tester didn’t spend the time to choose the proper tips or to familiarize themselves with the touch input. Having a good product is simply not enough as soon as big companies like Senheiser start to enter the market… even with an inferior product. So it makes sense to sell the business and move to something else. Its only a pitty that its an unkown buyer. It would have been great to see the Dash-product-line continued by one of the large manufacturers.

And concerning your comment about warranty… yes - it is definatley embarassing. I hope that the future owner will honor the obligation, but again - I am pessimistic. Even if this happens it will take some time. And this does not help people who put their trust into a company.

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for providing the case ID! I can see that you’ve been in contact with Lea, and be sure that we’ll contact you directly when we’ve proceeded the transition with the new acquirer :slight_smile:

Thanks for the patience once again.

Cheers,
Kristian - Team Bragi

I too have been stuck in this endless loop of different reasons every months or so, to why my replacement cant be processed. This is my 4th pair of Pros that have just stopped working and had to get replaced. Now Im fighting just to get the 5th pair, which with my luck, they’ll end up having the same issues as all the others. I dont see how a company can just lead on their customers for months and months when they have paid for the product and the company fails to produce results. I’ve always been a die-hard loyal supporter of Bragi but this whole past situation has really opened my eyes and has me reconsidering my loyalty. I just want what I paid for. Its not the consumers fault that the business decides to make changes, and we should not have to suffer because of it. It would be different if I just used them for music and such, but I have severe hearing loss and I personally use the Dash Pros as a hearing aid alternative and without them I struggle to hear everyday conversations. I’ve had emails going back and forth for months and it first was “hopefully within a week” then " by the mid-end of month" and now its just not even a option. I feel like I, as a paying customer with multiple pairs, am just being led on and on, and it honestly seems like bragi just wants to wait so long that people give up. I don’t know about anyone else, but I refuse to let this happen and will continue to contact them until either my issue is resolved or I get reimbursed for the product that is being sold and not having their warranty honored. I feel like this could be a legal issue if things aren’t changed.

2 Likes

Hi Jason,
I live in Sweden and here we’re used to buying from a store directly, because Bragi like most companies in the west including other western countries is more friendly to replacing products to retailer supplies. 1 week after buying my Bragis they became defective and I was given a whole new unopened box by the store. I recommend you go this way in the future.
Never had problems since. Ty Bragi
Sincerely,
Michael

1 Like

Except Bragi with the Dash Pro is gone. Bragi sold the hardware department to “someone”…

@CHerbst And yet – even this very day – Bragi tweets “We are in the final preparations for our product transfer. Stay tuned!”

Also, they changed the graphic for The Dash Pro at www.bragi.com.

We promise to have an announcement very soon!

Thanks for the continuously support throughout the years. Our main focus now is to provide software for all industry partners, in order to push the boundaries for Hearables!

I would be happy to join a class action suit if your firm decides to pursue Bragi for failure to honor warranty. My story is same - I’ve been waiting since August 2018 for replacement units. Bragi has basically just stollen the units I purchased by never replacing them with working unit, or at least returning the defective ones to me.

Here you go Kristian:

I’ve been waiting A YEAR now for you guys to replace my defective device that was sent to your facility MONTHS ago…or at least return the defective unit if there’s nothing you guys could do. Instead support keeps closing every case that I open to get a replacement.